Thursday, April 26, 2012

One Day Closer

Today was a great day, school is almost done for the semester and I think I am going to do well. Finished up the last of the short stories for English class, and have two tests on Tuesday, Math and Computers. Hope to do well this will be a weekend of studying.

I received a couple of contacts for interviews, one interview tomorrow and one on Monday, I would prefer the job tomorrow, it's in the town I live in and close to home. The first is for a copy center, and sounds like it would work well around school, the second is for management over a production line at a local manufacturing plant.  I have worked production in the past, they don't tend to let you have your own life.  We will see how it will work out.

Hope everyone has a great night,
God Bless
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment