Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 20 Things I look for in a woman

There are 20 things that I look for in a woman the first 16 are necessary the last four would round out a perfect woman.
1. She must love the Lord.
     She must be Christian, believe in God's control of her life and be actively seeking Him.
2. She is truly happy.
     I can't make someone happy and don't want to waste my time trying. If she is happy with herself she will be
     happy with someone else, if she isn't she won't be.
3. She will be willing to talk about anything.
     She will have the ability to talk to me about anything and trust me with everything.
4. She loves Children.
     I have three kids, she must love kids. They are a huge part of my life.
5. She will go to Church with me.
     A family that prays together stays together.
6. She will be my best friend.
     I want a great friendship before anything else.
7. She will enjoy cuddling.
     Physical contact is a necessary part of a healthy relationship.
8. She will pray for me.
     Life is tough, it is awesome to know that someone is in your corner praying for you.
9. My kids will love her.
     My kids are a huge part of my life as I stated before.  If I am going to spend time with her my kids are
     going to spend time with her, they will need to get along.
10.She will cook with me.
     I love cooking, and I love sharing the kitchen together.  We will enjoy it together.
11.She won't be bossy.
     Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus worded it best. Men don't like unsolicited advice.
     Don't boss your man around, ask and it shall be given.
12.She will have a killer smile.
     I like one of those big teethy grins, you just can't control!
13.She will love me totally.
     I give a relationship my all, holding nothing back.  Would be nice to receive the same back.
14.She will be involved in ministry.
     As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
15.She will be friendly.
     I like to be social and want someone who is too.
16.She will speak her mind.
     I don't offend easy. Let me have it, I will tell you what I think.
The next 4 are nice but not necessary.
17. Blonde
     Yep I am a gentleman and gentlemen prefer blondes
18. Blue or Hazel Eyes
     to quote debbie gibson I want to get lost in your eyes.
19. Physically attractive
    Not talking model here but takes care of themselves. Pride in appearance.
20. Romantically Frisky
     I want someone who after marriage likes to have fun, be playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment