Monday, September 21, 2015

Today is a New Day

Today is the first time I have been on my blog in years.

Yes Years.

Let me fill you in. I am now married. We have a blended family of eight kids. The oldest two are on their own. Five kids live in the home full time, one we share custody of with her mom. So to clarify one child from my previous marriage three from my wife's previous marriage and two magical little twin girls who were conceived on our wedding night.

Mid July I was laid off from my job. I was offered another job, sans the benefits and a huge pay cut. I felt it was time to move on. I am job hunting, looking for the right job. And getting back to writing and school.

And playing House Husband. Today I worked with the twins on shaking hands and saying "Nice to Meet You", of course they only babel, but it isn't to early to teach manners. I absolutely love when they shake hands with each other.

It is late now, just after 11:00 PM here. Everyone is asleep and I get a few minutes on the computer.

So what is this blog going to be? A work in progress.

Who knows what it will mutate into, right now it is an opinion blog, along with tips on how to make your life better, the lives of the people around you better and hopefully you will check out some of the articles, and videos that I will post links to.

I hope you decide to follow me on this adventure....Who knows where it will take us.

So Earlier today I was checking out Facebook (ever hear of it?) and I came across a Meme of the Atomic Bomb, It said something to the effect that Japan has been at peace with America since WWII, and it was time to make peace with Islam. Maybe you have seen it? I felt immediately enraged.  We are not at war with a Religion, we are at war with Terrorist, and Terror can come from any creed. I wrote a blog earlier today talking about it.  Hope you take a glance, I won't go over it again here but I felt it needed said.

(Eating Peanuts and Sunflower Seeds while I type, that's kind of healthy right?)

I wrote a couple articles on another website and linked to them on another blog today. They talked about how to convert DVD movies so they will play on  your computer, Phone, Tablet, etc. I found a couple software programs that work well and can do it for free. Free is always good.

Hope you check them out.

I will be back to ramble at you tomorrow.

TTYL

Jim

Give a shout out if you are a #FANOFJIM (My wife has more then me right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment