Thursday, April 21, 2011

Live like you were dying by Tim Mcgraw

Any last words?

Ok I have had it on my mind, not like in a depressing way but more as a way of thinking, if I was gone tomorrow, what would people say, what would people know, what would people think?

Would people especially those I loved know what I was thinking, what I was feeling, who I was? We all put on masks to hide ourselves.  Yesterday a guy in my speech class  did a speech about a poet, I don't remember his name, but people remembered him as being the mad, drunken, sour old man.  His gravestone was often stacked with cans and bottles of beer, for this is how people "honor" him.  WOW.

Not the way I would want to be honored.  Not the type of person I am.  I  try and enjoy life and what it is and who is in it. I decided to let people know how I felt, and maybe I did it wrong.  But I found it made people concerned about me, worried about me. Why was I doing this, was I trying to set things right, was I depressed, sick, dying?

I can't help but laughing. Really laughing about it.  Tell someone you appreciate them and they wonder what's wrong with you. Tell them you love them and are really glad you got to know them and they ask you if you feel all right.

Yes I feel great.  I am a little tired, didn't sleep well last night, but I feel great, alive, kicking and happy. Plan on staying that way too. Maybe shoot for a little more sleep.

I absolutely love the Song "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw.  I refuse to wait until to late to live.

God give me the strength to live like I am dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment