Friday, April 1, 2011

Shoshone falls Idaho The Niagra of the West.

Today was a totally awesome day, I took my kids and one of my oldest daughters friends and we ran to Shoshone falls which is a little over a hundred miles from Boise.  I am amazed how many people never make it to this natural attraction.  It is truly amazing to see.  I enjoyed it quite a bit.  I had some fun putting on a minute long documentary which I posted to my facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000304301941 )and youtube accounts.  It was fun and me just being goofy. I enjoyed the day out and although most of it was in the car, we had a lot of fun, there is so much to see in the twin falls area we will probably be going back there this summer during our staycation.  I am going to school this summer, so I won't be taking a full vacation, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.  I will put more info about local sites on here, there is alot of things that people tend to miss without knowing they are missing them, and I am learning them myself.  so if you are travelling to Idaho you won't want to miss this great waterfall, which is dubbed the Niagra of the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment