Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Day in College Heaven

I am amazed, really amazed at how much I enjoy college.  I may feel a little out of place from time to time, but all and all it is pretty good. Today went well. I had a couple of tests to retake in Spanish, one I had a B on the other  a C.  Although these grades are ok, they weren't good enough.  so I retook them, besides my Spanish teacher is a total babe.  I say that in the utmost respect.  I plan to earn my grade, and if I am not seeing anyone serious by the time school is over I might ask her out on a date.  She is a year or two younger then me.  It wouldn't be proper to ask her out now with me in one of her classes.  I took a third test on the computer when I got home, the last two classes were breeze classes.  I had Intro to business, which I need to take a little more serious, I thought I could breeze though it and my last test was a C that bothered me.  Time to start studying.  Today we discussed the history of unions and the part they play in the business world.  I enjoyed it.  Last was speech I gave my speech Monday and I received my Grade today an A.  I guess I can't complain.  Then we had impromptu speeches to do, I volunteered and was given the word density I had to speak on the word for 3 mins. It was actually kind of scary doing it but I think I did ok.  I felt some fear about it and almost didn't do it, but the fear was what drove me to do it.  I refuse to let fear control my life, the Bible tells you "Fear Not" 364 times (quoting my pastor, never counted myself) seems like a command from God to me.  So when I encounter fear, I have to ask myself. Is it safe?  If it isn't going to hurt me or kill me then lets have at it!  I will meet fear face on, with the power of God as my strength.  All and all things are going well for me but I have an EVIL math test to do tomorrow, I need to get studing now. Growl hate math.

In Christ,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment