Sunday, April 17, 2011

Being Motivated, Sick kids and Geocaching

Well today is though, I just can't seem to get motivated to go for my morning run, it has been raining and it looks kind of nasty out there to top it off my 9 year old is sick.  She needs a day of rest. I think today will be a rest and relax day.  We need it. J is off with C.G. who lives in Cal most of the time.  He comes up and visits his dad and J and C.G. hang out during that time.  I wanted to go Geocacheing today but I don't know if the weather will allow it.  It's alot of fun if you have never done it.  Kind of like going hunting for pirate treasure, trying to find where someone hid something. It's fun but hard to do.  You have to be pretty smart to find some of the items. I absolutely love hunting with my kids and friends.  It's always fun when someone finds their first cache.  All you need is a GPS that locates cordinates, most GPS's for cars have the capability, there are also hand held devices which work great. Then check out the website http://www.geocaching.com/ to find thousands of hidden treasures. It is a ton of fun to do and if you have a gps you should check it out.  Great free family fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment